Saturday, June 25, 2011

Face Founatin


Right before our friends left we decided to make a trip to the face fountain. Josh and I had never been. We have seen it many times but, have never gone and played. JJ wasn't thrilled with all the splashing. However, he did have tons of fun with his buddy Luke. Aren't they so cute together. JJ and I are really missing our friends!

I have such a cute kid!

Maybe they will grow up to be college roommates, mission comps, maybe even marry a set of sisters. I hope we can see our friends soon! I seriously want to eat these guys.
Wow! Elise and I are smokin' hot! Don't be jealous of my awesome hair and rock hard abs. I really think we should have worn our bikinis.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Wow that is an...um...awesome picture of me! ;) Actually I really loved seeing all of the pictures. That was a fun day! Miss you guys!