Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

We have been getting around to things a little late this year. Especially me. On Father's Day JJ and I were both sick. So instead of tons of delicious food and a clean house for the man of the house, Josh got to take care of us. That is the kind of man Josh is. He may have been disappointed about the lack of a Father's Day but, he didn't fuss at all. Josh is so understanding and rational. Two qualities I lack.
As I was looking through photos for this post I came across this one. It is the day JJ was born. Josh's huge smile only gives a glimpse of the joy he felt that day. Josh loves being a dad and he is a really good one. He does more than his share of caring and taking care of our child. He loves us so much that he was even willing to do a crazy sleep schedule and only get 3 hours of sleep so he could spend more time with us. I really love this guy!



I love you because you love our child so much.I love you because you are so freakin' hot!
I love you because you are always willing to be the one that carries JJ. And you enjoy it (so does JJ)!
I love you because you are such a righteous man and you teach our son to be the same. You are such a good example to all of us.
I love you because you are so much fun.

We really think you great!! Sorry Father's Day wasn't much this year! JJ and I really want to make it up to you!

No comments: