Monday, July 13, 2009

To My Wife,

I can't believe I'm in Singapore! The University sent me here for a week to TA an MBA accounting class, and while this is a great opportunity it just isn't the same without my wife.

Barbie, I love you so much and really appreciate all the smiles, joy, and laughter you bring into my life. Each day is an adventure with you, and I love all the little things--the wrinkles around your eyes when you smile, the gentle way you hit my hand as we walk side by side, the excitement with which you jump into my arms when I get home... and so much more. I really am such a lucky guy, and love you more than words can say. Thank you so much for completing me and making me a better man.

1 comment:

Barbie Madsen said...

you are the best husband ever!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! and miss you sooooo much! MUUUUAAAHH! Kocham ciebie.