Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 7!




This week has had lots of ups and downs. We are trying to put him on some sort of schedule. He has been a little opposed to this but the upside is he has slept for a solid 6 hrs two nights in a row! Hurray for sleeping through the night! he has been a little sick, so we have been dealing with that. Poor guy.(this is why we thought it appropriate to take his pic in his PJ's this week, since that is all he has been wearing) Overall he is the cutest and sweetest little boy you will ever meet. He will look you straight in the eyes and you give a huge smile! He exudes love. We love him so much and are so grateful for him in our lives.

3 comments:

Barbie Madsen said...

Ok Josh, since no one has commented on the post I will tell you what is up. He has your mouth, as we can all tell you are both making the exact shape with it. But other than that he is like his mama. Look at that beautiful round head. Just like me. I pray he inherits your brains and my awesomeness! Love you!

Elise said...

I think he has Josh's eyes. Don't they just grow up too fast!? But hooray for sleeping through the night!

Chelsey Meier said...

I agree about the mouth! Not sure on the nose. And His mommy's eyes...

Pretty sure I need to get back there and play with him before he gets any bigger! He's so stinkin cute!