Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PUMPKINS!!!!


Chelsea, James, Jonathan, Barbie, Josh, David, Jenny!!


Yesterday we Invited a few friends over for FHE!! It was nice to have more people than just the two of us. Every monday Josh always says "I would like to welcome everyone out to the weekly Madsen family family home evening, the opening hymn will be played by me, then Barbie will give the opening prayer, following I will give the spiritual thought. ...." then we end with a treat one us made and a game you can play with two people. If I get my way we play racko if Josh gets his way we play cribbage or chess. So this week was something new!! We started off with a great lesson by Jenny, then carved Pumpkins!!!

JOsh made the design for our pumpkin!! While we carved we ate brownies and drank hot apple cider!! It was great!!

2 comments:

Jonathan Hall said...

We had a great time, thanks for inviting us!

Anonymous said...

Awww looks like fun!